Saturday, February 28, 2015

A Special Deco Set

I always love it when my vintage pieces (especially those sold from my personal collection) go to loving homes.  Case in point: this wonderful 1920s cotton dress and jacket set went to live in New Zealand with another vintage lover named Jill and I just love how she styled it for the recent Art Deco weekend in Napier! Keep the customer pics coming, lovelies! I am giving away a gift certificate for my shop every quarter and to enter, you just need to forward a pic of yourself in something bought from Adeline's Attic Vintage!  






3 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

How marvelous that this great two-piece set went to live with not only a fellow deco fashion fan, but one who shares your first name, too. That had to have made you smile.

♥ Jessica

Mugsy's in Stitches said...

Simply fabulous, dahlink...fabulous!! :)

BaronessVonVintage said...

Dress kismet between the Jills! :D A nice twist, indeed! Thanks, gals!