Saturday, November 22, 2014

A Real Ringer

Still swooning over the results of my recent collaboration with the immensely talented and dreamy Hello June Photography for Adeline's Attic Vintage.   Everyone involved just "got" what I was hoping for, stylistically. Look how perfectly model/makeup artist Aki, and photographer Safauna embodied the 30s aesthetic through hair, makeup, lighting, pose, overall composition?? Doesn't Aki look like the twin of the Rolf Armstrong image dug up by my friend, the Sydney Flapper?  While I'm on the subject of the make-up, a shout out to Besame Cosmetics. We used the brightening violet powder and Merlot lipstick from this brand for the look, and since I'm a loyal wearer of this brand, I was unsurprised that the results for the shoot were stunning. Swoon!









8 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful

Porcelina said...

So lovely!

Eileen said...

Beautiful!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Splendidly lovely!

♥ Jessica

BaronessVonVintage said...

thank you! We were really thrilled with the results of this shoot!

Unknown said...

Darling,
It made me stop and stare. It really did: I was pulling a glass of water, to take a sip, and was looking at the screen. Once this appeared - everything stopped. Amazing picture!
Truly magnificent work. Two thumbs up.

Hug
Marija

BaronessVonVintage said...

Kindest thanks, Maja!

garofit said...

That's amazing, well done everyone!