Thursday, March 21, 2013

Blue & White for a Montreal Night

Silly me! So much for being a so-called vintage fashion blogger!! I didn't get time to have photos of the 1930s vintage outfits I wore recently. Darn cold weather has made it tricky to do outfit posts that are not centred around outerwear!  Alas, a little digging in my archives and I found some previous images of the ensemble I also wore out for dinner with my Montreal friends to the gorgeously historical Taverne Square Dominion (thanks again to the Vintage Bloke for suggesting it and making all necessary reservations!!), followed by an attempt to do a bit of swing dancing (the floor was PACKED, though).











7 comments:

thatdamngreendress said...

oh, so simply lovely! I love the atmosphere at Dominion too- it could be so many eras...

Lucys Lounge said...

a beautiful dress. you wear it well. x lucy

garofit said...

It looks like a great place, hope you had lots of fun!

BaronessVonVintage said...

Thanks! My favourite 30s dress in my collection, I think...or it's up there! The dominion was yummy and had great atmosphere. I should state the three of us danced at a different spot...it would be impossible to lindy around the patrons at the Dominion :D. I loved the layers of history to this building, though, for sure!

Tasha said...

Just gorgeous-- both you and the building! That neckline is just stunning.

Dakota said...

Stunning!! You're just the picture of 1930s elegance!!! I love Montreal and Quebec; such a grand Old World feeling in the streets!

Flora Cruft said...

Looking very gorgeous in that stunning 30s dress! Beautiful!