Friday, June 17, 2011

Linx

Later this weekend, I'm hoping to post pics of a very fun night we have planned for tomorrow (and I will admit that part of my excitement stems from the new-to-me frock I am going to wear. I had had plans on saving it for my fall trip, but I just don't think I can wait to wear it!!).  In the mean-time, I thought I would note that I spied some very inspiring scans & images taken from 1930s magazines over at Small Earth Vintage's and Vixen Vintage's blogs, as well as at the charming The Cats & the Berries blog.  Nothing like some vintage fashion pages to drool over!



5 comments:

Emily & Gracie said...

Eeek! Thanks for the mention! :) Can't wait to see your new frock!
- Emily

Solanah said...

Oh thank you for mentioning my post! Going to check out the others now!

xoxo
Solanah

BaronessVonVintage said...

Thank you to YOU two for sharing. Just wonderful!!

PS: Cats & Berries did another post today. HURRAH! http://thecatsandtheberries.blogspot.com/2011/06/mccalls-1934-1935-october-march.html

Miss Matilda said...

I can't wait xxx

Megan Spilker said...

This is delightful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=684n8FO68LU&feature=channel_video_title