Sorry I've been so scarce lately, but when I haven't been out crunching the autumn leaves which have started to fall, I've also been hard at work on a sewing project I had put on the back burner for months. Finally, just in time for fall, I finished my 1934 tunic blouse using an Eva Dress Pattern. This pic doesn't perhaps capture all the details of the top to best advantage, but hopefully you get the idea. I used a warm brown 30s inspired plaid cotton, and finished it with dark brown 30s bakelite buttons and matching buckle, which I thought worked with my $2.00 wool 70s-does-30s skirt nicely. I also have my first crocheting project on the go, but more on that later! Happy Monday!