Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Sugar Doll Award Part 1: 5 of 10 Things About Me
I was so honored that Angel over at Angel's Vintage Scrapbook tagged me for a Sugar Doll Blog Award. The award involves telling you ten things about me and then passing the award along. I thought I'd start off with listing five things tonight and then I'll try to do the other five and the list of bloggers to pass the award to tomorrow.
I thought I'd frame the first 5 things about me in the context my own musings on my life. Normally, when one looks back on one's life, one focuses on things that have changed. However, as I've been going through old boxes of photos, I have been struck by how many things about me have NOT changed at all. Here are some of them (sorry, not trying to seem like a raging narcissist...MOM, these photos are really for YOU!):
1) I still love puttering in the garden (clearly, my version of gardening always involves dressing for the occasion)
2) I love music. It is a part of me.
3) I still love vintage Hawaii (especially Shaheen style dresses!)
4) I still enjoy faux aristocratic titles
5) I still love graphic prints (esp. black and white and polka dots) and red lips (I DON't Like my Hair that high or my eyebrows that bushy anymore ;).
Posted by BaronessVonVintage